Built to ease the housing shortage in overcrowded London, the town of Milton Keynes is a beautiful place with amazing natural beauty. Established by an Act of Parliament in 1967, the town is home to lush green parks and scenic views. And the best way to enjoy your stay in this town is to book a room in one of the cheap hotels in Milton Keynes, such as Mercure Milton Keynes Hotel, which offer world-class amenities and the most comfortable accommodation. Here’s a look at some of the key reasons why this town is the chosen destination by thousands of tourists each year.
Reasons to Stay at Budget Hotels in Milton Keynes
The town of Milton Keynes covers an area of 8,850 hectares of Buckinghamshire farmland and villages, and is easily accessible by air, rail and road. The town has several budget hotels located near the train station, offering services like free parking and electric car charging points, along with other world class facilities at affordable rates. Here are some of the benefits of staying in such hotels:
- Rich History: When you stay at hotels near Bletchley Park, you get to see how important this part of Britain was in helping the Allies win World War II. The museum showcases British codebreaking and modern information technology. It also offers great insight into the dramatic history of the 20th century and the challenges faced in the 21st century due to the changing face of technology.
- Great Connectivity: Easy access to various attractions, such as the Milton Keynes Stadium, Xscape and Woburn Safari Park and Central Shopping Milton Keynes means that there will never be a dull moment.
- Qualified Staff: The excellent and polite staff at these hotels ensures that you get the best services and the most enjoyable stay. Services offered include access to a bar and restaurant offering a huge variety of fresh and delicious meals.
- Free Wi-Fi: Today, we can’t live without access to the internet. And, hotels near Milton Keynes Stadium ensure uninterrupted Wi-Fi connectivity to help you stay in touch with the rest of the world.
- Amenities: Services like airc onditioning, satellite TV, coffee machine, minibar and more are aimed at making every visitor’s stay a comfortable one.
- Tranquil Setting: Set amidst lush greenery, close to verdant parks, budget hotels in Milton Keynes are a great getaway from city life.
- Shopping: Proximity to the Central Shopping area, which houses over 400 shops, ensures that visitors that can bring back memories of their holiday through souvenirs.
So, get ready to enjoy the beauty of this English town and explore its various attractions while staying at budget hotels near Milton Keynes Stadium.